|No||Your Answers||Correct Answers|
5. How can you tell if someone has had a stroke?
- Slurred speech
- One arm drops when they try to lift them evenly
- Their face drops when they smile
- All of the above
4. If someone has a head, neck, or spinal injury you need to call 911, minimize movement of head, neck, and spine. Stabilize head to keep it in position it was found in by placing hands on either side of the head.
3. If someone is bleeding externally, all you have to do is put a bandage on it.