|No||Your Answers||Correct Answers|
5. The requirement for employees to wear hearing protection depends on:
- How long employees are exposed to the noise
- If employees move between work areas with different noise levels
- How loud the noise is
- All of the Above
4. Employees must wear hardhats if:
- Objects might fall from above and strike the head.
- There may be accidental head contact with electrical hazards.
- Someone might bump their head on a fixed object, like a pipe or beam.
- All of the above require a hardhat.
3. Employees at risk for foot or leg injuries from falling, rolling, crushing, penetrating, hot, corrosive, or poisonous materials should wear foot and leg protection.