Questions, Concerns, Assistance
Director of Human Resources, Airborne Global Solutions
Compliance with Part 139
- Financial penalties for each day that the airport violates requirements.
- In extreme cases, the airport’s certificate can be revoked or areas of the airport can be limited where carriers can take off and land.
Phases of Part 139 (3 of 3)
Phases of Part 139 (2 of 3)
Phases of Part 139 (1 of 3)
What is Part 139?
- Serve scheduled and unscheduled air carrier aircraft with more than 30 seats;
- Server scheduled air carrier operations in aircraft with more than 9 seats but less than 31 seats; and
- The FAA Administrator requires to have a certificate.